Well, I've continued to work on my barn renovation project. Wall insulation and vapor barriers installed as well as rim boards and ceiling joists. Steel fire rated extra wide walk in door installed(freebie). Over head door tracks are now in. Had to redo both doors due to insufficient clearances. Next: Wall sheetmetal, ceiling vapor barrier, sheetmetal and insulation, heater, lights and a couple outlets, maybe garage door openers.
Here's the forklift I just picked up. It's a '75 Warner&Swasey, 8000lb lift, 24ft lift height. It runs very well, but I need to pull the tilt and side shift hydraulic cylinders for rebuilt, rebuild the seat bracket to reposition the seat. It feels like a very short person was driving it. And I need a new seat or recover the existing one. I also need to make a bar to tie the left and right brake pedals together. We used to have one of these when I was a kid, and I think that one had the brake pedals tied together. This machine is more lift capacity than I need, but I am familiar with this machine. I also don't immediately need such high lift height, but it will likely come in handy later for a timberframe erection.

I modified my engine stand legs to be removable and store on the stand. This makes it store more compactly and take up less space. I also had the stand blasted and powder coated white.
Finally I spent 3 days last week helping install a backyard fence and lay brick pavers along the driveway. Hard work, but we got er done. All for now...